a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Laminator Love!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Laminator Love!

Meet Lil' Lamby! He's my new best friend!!! I've been dying to make his aquaintance for quite some time now. This is my first year using printable materials with Kenna, and I have been quite creative (in my opinion) in how I keep her from destroying my printables. I've used clear page protectors, name badge holders here, and clear packaging tape.

So, as a reward for making it through 9 letters of the alphabet, I treated myself to Mr. Lamby the Laminator.
  :HOORAY:!!!
  I got him at Walmart, (this model) along with some pouches like these. It wasn't a thrifty purchase today, but when all these printables last through three kids, I will consider it money well-spent.
Doesn't he look happy to be in my life?! He's smiling, and so am I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...