a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Halloween Felt Candy Corn Cookies

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Halloween Felt Candy Corn Cookies

 As I was bathing the kids last night, my mind wandered (shocking, I know) to my favorite things about Halloween. Besides the spookiness, the adorable pumpkins, and the fun of dressing up, I truly love Candy Corn.

It's a disgusting cross between waxy texture, tons of sugar and waay too much food coloring, and I LOVE it.  :) I decided in that moment to make up a couple little cookies decorated like candy corn.  They could be considered "stuffies" at this point, but I'm sticking to my sugar cookie theme...
These little guys would be fun treats for your kids or cute table decor.
 Check 'em out in my Etsy store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...