a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: When the baby won't stop crying...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

When the baby won't stop crying...

...we turn to Kumon. If you haven't used these awesome workbooks yet, you are missing out! These are awesome activity books that Kenna is able to complete on her own now (after a year of my working with her each day on them). There's cutting.And gluing.
And fun mazes! (Well, this is supposed to be a maze activity where you draw a line through all of the pictures, starting at the dot and ending at the star. Kenna chose to circle every object, and then draw a big circle around all the objects. )
We put our mazes in sheet protectors and complete them with dry erase markers, so that we can redo mazes over and over, and also so that Little Man and Quinn can use them when they are older! ( I store them all in a three-ring binder). I can hand a bunch of these activities to Kenna and she can be working and learning even when I have a fussy newborn to deal with. :) Kumon workbooks are great additions to our Tot School even when I have plenty of time to work with her. I have all of the books geared for 2s, 3s and 4s. I plan to invest in the rest of the books in a year or two. We also have some of the flashcards- I just remembered! I need to pull those out... Kenna would love them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...