a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Ice Cream Texture Tub

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ice Cream Texture Tub

 
This week we are doing the Letter I. We are knee deep in a celebration of all things Ice Cream. (Good timing, since temps have been in the high 90s!)


I put some rice in our texture tub, along with these nifty ice cream erasers I found in the dollar bin at A.C. Moore. I also collected a few "I"s- a magnet, a foam letter, and later a couple Is from some puzzles.

Tools- I provided a funnel, a scoop from a can of infant formula, and a small metal cup. Let the fun begin! (And the hours of sweeping up rice...!)

2 comments:

  1. My girls are obsessed with ice cream. Not even real ice cream, just toy ice cream so I know this would be a big hit.

    I am a new follower from the No Time For Flashcards Link and Learn. If you have a chance stop by www.messforless.net and say hi!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vicky
    Well, now Kenna is a bit obsessed, too! (Especially after tasting all those ice cream flavors!) Have fun with your texture tub- just be prepared for rice to be EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...