a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Halloween Felt Cookies

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Felt Cookies




***First a little PSA:  Halloween is my favorite holiday. Brace yourself for the onslaught. ***

Okay, so I am finally back from maternity leave, and so happy to be sewing again for my Etsy shop, Kenna's Felt Forest. I don't have a lot of free time to sew, so I am going to try to keep my store instock and not get backed up with a lot of customs.
That said, if you REAAAAALLY want something, just ask.  :)

I decided that the best way to get back in the saddle was to make some fun Halloween themed sugar cookies. These felt cuties are completely hand-sewn and I accomplished it today while all three- ALL THREE- kids napped at the same time. The same time. Are you listening closely?
I just experienced a miracle!! :)

Anyhow, I finished up the purple and orange ones cookies and was going to add one more orange cookie to the pile when Kenna woke up and demanded a pumpkin cookie. Okay, sure. 

So, for your purchasing pleasure, I offer up a set of three felt sugar cookies- one orange, one purple, and one with a pumpkin! They can be found here.
I am going to make a huge batch of these tonight with different designs. Any suggestions? I am thinking bat, cat and a witch's hat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...