a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: The Letter J

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Letter J

Gearing up for beach week! I have been setting some things out for Kenna to explore to prepare herself for our vacation.

I asked Kenna to picture what the waves at the beach look like. She asked for purple and green paint, and got to work.  I LoVE it! THis is the first time she has covered her entire paper with paint. I am totally in love with it. (kind of washed out in the photo- a lot brighter in person.) 

I put this in one of kena's tot trays, and was planning to do it with her, as usual. She got to it while I was unloading the dishwasher, by herself. She stamped the lette rJ about a billino times, then proceded to cut it out and glue it to some paper she scrounged up. I am so impressed with her!

THis is where I caught her- halfway through cutting it out! She wanted to know if she could have a jellybean now. ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...