a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Halloween/October Texture Tub

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween/October Texture Tub


This awesome texture tub was so fun and so easy! I just saved my coffee grounds each morning for a week.  Each day, I dumped them into the dehydrator to dry them out, and when I had a big enough bag of grounds, I threw in some creepy toys from the Dolllar Tree.  (If you don't drink coffee, you could pop into Starbucks and grab a giant bag of grounds for free. There is usually a basketful by the door.)

Kenna loved playing with it. She enjoyed burying the bugs, and then making them crawl out of the tub and over my feet. Great...


I don't think I 'll keep the grounds- I'll just chuck them in our worm bin and collect new ones next year.
Happy Halloween!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...