a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Foam shape art

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foam shape art

This was a fun and simple indoor activity. I bought some craft foam at the Dollar store before we left for our beach vacation. I cut it up into some basic shapes and popped them into a ziplock bag. When a rainy day struck, I pulled out the bag, set out a dish of water, and put the girls to work. The foam easily sticks to glass or bathtubs with just water, and then peels right back off. It was so much fun! They made houses, people and more, but I didn't take more pictures- I was having too much fun! I wish I had brought extra foam with me, so that I could cut out shapes as they requested them.  They were so into it, they would have covered the whole door if they had enough foam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...