a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: On the sewing table 11.20.11

Sunday, November 27, 2011

On the sewing table 11.20.11


I've finally caught up on all the custom orders I had, so I am taking some time to make some gifts for my own family and friends for Christmas. (36ish days left???? ACK!)
This little gnome is part of a set of four. He's Fall. There is also Summer, Spring and Winter. I just need to take pictures. I love how he turned out, so much so that I decided to keep him and put him on our Nature Table. So much for gifting!
Soo stinking cute!  Our Waldorf style nature table makes me feel calm and peaceful. I can't wait to get some playsilks to add to the scene.

Rainbow Beanbags. Each bag is made with a different textured fabric. They are small for little hands. They have black and white backs.  I really like them. I made 5 sets. I'm kinda in love. Watch out, everyone on my list- every kid I know is getting a set this year!

Awesome! More sewing projects coming soon! I gotta get on the ball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...