a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Front Page of Etsy!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Front Page of Etsy!


Getting a spot on the front page of Etsy is a coveted and very special event. Last night, from 9-10pm, my felt sandwich set was featured in a treasury, right on the www.Etsy.com homepage!

I almost missed seeing it, as the baby was being fussy and I was trying to enjoy an episode of DesignStar... but my husband was surfing the web with his new Ipad, and found himself staring at my sandwich! At first he was confused and thought it was just his "handpicked items" list... then it dawned on him that this was the homepage and was being seen by EVERYONE!!!

I want to give a big Thank You to the curator of this beautiful treasury, Meliza. What an exciting day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...