a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: Easter Cards

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Cards

Kenna and I went on a watercolor painting spree the week before Easter. We made 20 cards for all of our family and friends, and included a little note about the happenings in our life, and a Easter pic of the kids. All I did was print out the cards with the bunny pictures, and the note on the inside, and let Kenna go crazy! I would put a card in front of her, let her paint paint paint, and then whip it away and replace it with another! It was silly and fun, and she got crazier and wilder with the paint as we went. It was simple and fun, and really personalized the cards. :)
I read her the contents of the cards, and she watched me write the greeting on each card so she knew who we were sending them to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...