a content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Kenna's Felt Forest: First time Featured!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First time Featured!

Kenna's Felt Forest was featured in an Etsy Treasury!! You can see the treasury here.

Treasuries are created by other Etsy sellers, and can include any items they find unique, beautiful or inspiring. In this case, the "Curator" went with an Eggplant theme, and chose my adorable felt eggplant for the treasury!! I am so excited. I've had my items featured before, but this is my first time as Kenna's Felt Forest!

I "paid it forward" by creating a treasury of my own, and featured one of the "curator's" listed items. I call my treasury Acorns on the Ground. You can view it here. It was inspired by the acorn adventure Kenna and I had last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...